1. I got stuck last night. On water. Yes, I PBd water. WTF, band? I mean, I love you and all, but water?
2. I am going to Vegas tomorrow. Finally!
3. I have a ton of work to do today in anticipation of not being back in the office for a week. But I don't want to do any of it. Bah!
4. I also have a ton of things I need to do before I leave tomorrow, including getting the oil changed in my car. I was also thinking about running to the grand opening of the fancy new outlet mall a couple of towns over, but I'm not really sure that shopping before a weekend in Vegas is a smart fiscal decision...
5. I'm probably going to spend the rest of my morning avoiding #3 by looking at all of the restaurant menus at the MGM Grand, since that's where I'll be eating all weekend (food is comped). I like to plan ahead.
6. The Hunger Games Blu-Ray comes out on Saturday. Oh yes. Yesyes.
7. I only own one pair of jeans that fit. Cross your fingers that I don't spill anything on them while I'm away.
8. I need new athletic socks. Between the wife and I, we go to the gym 20 times a week, which means that we should probably own more than 4 (collective) pairs of athletic socks.
9. I need new underpants. Mine have saggy bottoms. It's not cute.
10. The Chick-Fil-A bag disappeared from my neighbor's truck. Hmmm. Wonder what could have possibly happened?