1. So how did I do yesterday?
- Vitamins and calcium: I took them mid-morning yesterday.
- Water: I drank 108oz.
- Protein: I got 80 grams.
- Calories: 1,045 calories. I had four eggs yesterday. Should I be worried about my cholesterol?
- Exercise: I did 30 minutes on the treadmill - one mile running, then 10 minutes walking at 3.5 speed on a huge (7.0) incline. Then I got bored (story of my life) and switched to the elliptical, where I did 30 minutes at 7 resistance.
2. I had a hard time at the gym yesterday. See, my wife puts the protein bars in the fridge. I grabbed one on the way out the door to the gym, because I'd forgotten to take it to work with me earlier in the day. It was caramel, and it was cold. Long story short, I got stuck on it. I didn't PB, but I did have that sensation of a rock sitting in the middle of my chest while I was running on the treadmill. Working out while stuck is no fun.
3. Does anyone take Body Combat classes? There's a class right after my Body Pump class tonight, so I'm entertaining the thought of taking it, but I'm not certain what it's all about and whether it will be difficult (ie, require a great deal of coordination). The problem with my workouts lately is that I get so damn bored. Maybe I'll run outside after Body Combat...
4. My two phone interviews are today. I spent several hours last night and another hour this morning preparing. Wish me luck!
5. I'm so ready for a new job. I just worry about selling my house if I
find a job that requires relocating. I'm probably putting the cart
before the horse here, but I do worry...
6. Do you believe that there are people in this world that you are destined to never get along with? My boss is one of those people for me. I don't have anything against her as a person, but our personalities are diametrically opposed. We're just never going to see eye-to-eye. And she makes me feel like I'm a crazy person when she talks to me. It's a stressful relationship.
7. One of my co-workers told me that he went to the bathroom in our office and sat down on the toilet (yeah, we're apparently so close that he's comfortable telling me about his poops) and a roach came crawling out of the drain next to the toilet. Ever since, I've been freaked out about the bathroom.
8. See #1, re: I drank 108oz. of water yesterday. I spend a LOT of time in the bathroom...
9. The wife is going to be out of town this weekend (she's going home to help plan her deadbeat sister's wedding). I am going to spend the time cleaning out our closets and dressers. I am actually looking forward to this.
10. I haven't weighed since Tuesday. This is a huge victory for me, as I am generally a total scale whore. I'm going to try not to weigh until Monday. Can I do that? (Probably not.)