1. I just saw a (good) crazy number on the scale. It's not official, because Monday is weigh-in day, but if it sticks around for a few more days, I'm going to be so pleased!
2. The wife decided last Monday that we were too reliant on the scale. She hid it and made me promise not to look at it until today. I cheated and looked at it yesterday. Scale addict!
3a. I've had such a shitty week at work so far that I took a mental health day today. It was getting to the point where I was going to reply to one of my boss' absolutely idiotic emails with, "No, I can't do that. Also, I quit."
3b. I got a text from a co-worker this morning. It said, "You didn't quit, did you?"
3c. On my mental health day, I slept in until 9:30, ate breakfast and spent several more hours in bed with the wife before she had to go to work. Then I did Zumba on the Wii and spent about an hour in the pool. Why can't life always be like this?
3d. My living room painting project is currently 3/4 done. I should spend some time on that this afternoon. But I'm not gonna.
4. I got myself a FitBit. I got one for the wife a while ago, but she drives me crazy because she doesn't always wear it. On the other hand, I'm obsessed with it.
5. I also got a new sports bra, since the one I own (yes, I only own one, because my boobies are giganamous and only fit into certain expensive and yet super-supportive bras with 15 hooks) is on its last legs. But I don't think I could work out without it without knocking myself unconscious with one of my giant knockers. Enell, I love you.
6. I have to go to Chicago for work Monday through Friday of next week. I'm a little irritated about this, because Wednesday is the wife's birthday and Friday is my birthday. Stupid freaking job. There should be some kind of amnesty from traveling on your birthday.
7. My favorite beach vacation spot, when we lived on the east coast, was Tybee Island. Now that we live in Texas, we're trying to figure out what to do for a beach vacation.
8. Or maybe we'll just go back to Vegas in August. I *heart* Vegas.
9. Last night I made myself the strangest dinner: refried beans, canned chicken, Ragu light alfredo sauce and salsa. Stir it all up, microwave it for 60 seconds and it's surprisingly tasty. And then I also had a Thomas' bagel thin with a Laughing Cow wedge. Because I've had a craving for everything bagels since, like, the beginning of May. Those bagel thins really hit the spot for me.
10. What's for dinner tonight? No, seriously, I want to know what you're having for dinner. Give me ideas!