1. My house went on the market today. I've got my fingers crossed for a quick sale. Anyone in Texas or looking to relocate to Texas wanna buy a house? It's priced to move. With a pool!
2. Trying to figure out this move is something of a logistical nightmare. I'm a person who likes to have a plan, and this whole thing is very, "It depends." Ugh! I start my new job in a month in a city 1,200 miles from here, and I don't even know where I'll be living yet. Does anyone have a couch in an as-yet unnamed mid-Atlantic state on which me, my wife, my dog and three cats can sleep? It would have to be a large couch...
3. I'm giving my notice at my current job next Wednesday, assuming that I've passed the background check for my new job. There is so much stupid schoolyard crap going on behind the scenes at my current job that it just makes me ill - everyone is talking about me behind my back (not bad, just "How do we keep her from leaving?") and no one is talking to me. I can't wait to run out the door laughing with glee. I cleaned out my desk yesterday.
4. I'm in Chicago for work today and tomorrow. I had a 7:30 flight this morning. At least I got upgraded to first class - first class makes getting up at 4:30 not quite so bad.
5. I cannot believe it's November. What the hell happened to 2012?
6. I haven't really been getting as much sleep as I would like for the last week or so. I'm the kind of person who needs quite a bit of sleep, and between Real Dog and repairing the bathroom and organizing the house and going to the gym, I haven't had enough sleep. But my kitchen cabinets have never been so organized.
7. I have a million things to sell before we move. Anyone want to buy any of the following?: A Kenmore stainless steel French door refrigerator, a large chest freezer, a 1980s-era refrigerator (currently in use as a second fridge in the garage), a Dolphin pool cleaner, a red Whirlpool front loading washing machine, a white Amana dryer (yeah, my washer/dryer don't match - don't judge me), a 200something grey Toyota Corolla with fewer than 40000 miles? Christ, why do I have so much stuff?
8. I painted my nails with Revlon Scented Nail Enamel last night. It smells like Ocean Breeze, even with a topcoat. Very trippy.
9. My back hurts. My back has hurt since the last time I was on the elliptical, which was Tuesday night. I'm about 5 seconds away from asking someone to walk on my spine.
10. I have let my exercise get away from me a little bit in the last week, what with the prepping for putting the house on the market. I skipped the gym entirely on Monday and I won't get a chance to go today (on account of the 7:30 am flight and the fact that I will be working until 9:30 tonight). I want to be in the low 190s/high 180s by the end of the year, so I need to prioritize - I must fit exercise in whenever I can!